Sunday, June 28, 2009

lesson 1

Are we dancing?Are we really here?Is this feeling something real or will it disappear?Are we dancing?Does the music soar? PersonificationWas this lovely song I hear ever heard before?Are your eyes confessing thingsI alone can seeOr is my imaginationFlying away with me?Are we dancing? MetaphorSay we really are Simile Then I'll know that I Reached into the skyI reached into the sky Hyperbole And touched a star(Music interlude)Is this feeling something real or will it disappear?(Music interlude)Was this lovely song I hear ever heard before?Are your eyes confessing things Symbolism I alone can seeOr is my imaginationFlying away with me?Are we dancing?Say we really areThen I'll know that I (I'll know that I)Reached into the sky (reached to the sky)I reached into the skyAnd touched a star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers